Get access to a free short story once a quarter. Look for Dark Fantasy in your email, delivered at the Equinoxes and the Solstices, March, June, September, and December.
* Notice this is Adult Content, intended for those 18 and older.
I promise to never clutter up your email other than for the occasional important announcement.
My short story, Thursday’s Child, available in this amazing anthology.
Tales of Fear, Superstition, and Doom by Redwood Press
Free on Kindle Unlimited
Find my published short stories here:
- Thursday’s Child, is included in Tales of Fear, Superstition, and Doom
- Summer Work, is included in the latest issue of the Last Girls Club Print Version | PDF Version
- A Bed Both Long and Narrow in The Lost Librarian’s Grave: Tales of Madness, Horror, and Adventure
- The Ruby of Life in Jolly Horror’s Anthology Accursed
- The Wishing Stone The Arcanist at Spotify
- Fluttering Dark Moon Digest #36
- When Robots Learn to Sing the Blues Cockroach Conservatory Vol. 2
- Dead Forever Page and Spine
- Finding Spring Stupefying Showcase
- Treacherous Yellow The Audient Void #9
My Current Work in Progress
My current Work in Progress is a dark fantasy about the multiverse. The Last Summer Queen is ready for query.
I live in rural Kansas with my husband, my tuxedo cat Fat Boy, and my senior dogs, Loki and Juno. You can find me on Twitter @siporacoffelt.com